Thursday, October 2, 2008

Reduce acne scarring

« ...Acne patches are popular acne fighting products. They come in liquid form. They dry up once applied to the skin. Essentially, an acne patch creates a protective seal around the acne. Acne patches contain an active ingredient that shrinks the acne overnight. You can peel the patch the next morning and you'll see that the acne has become much smaller....
...2.Proactiv Solution. Apparently Proactiv has the answer to acne. To tell you the truth I've never used it, so I can't give my own opinion on the actually product. The reason why I've never used it, is simple - it's too expensive. And at the point of experiencing acne I never had much money to waste. I bought expensive products, that I knew would work. But this was too expensive!...»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...One of the primary skin care tips that numerous people miss is getting enough sleep each night. The majority of people have a difficult time getting the right amount of rest, yet getting at least 7 hours of sleep can assist the skin in renewing itself and dealing with 'distress' which decreases as well as heals blemishes. Getting enough rest is one of the best skin care regimens that a person can do, so in addition to keeping hydrated, get enough sleep whenever you are able....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: acne pregnancy, well sunshine damped my acne on my back, best acne fighting pills

No comments: