Thursday, July 3, 2008

Acne products for men and citric acid acne

But did it work for me? Well, yes and no. My acne did clear up by the 3rd day, but after a week of enjoying clear skin, my acne came back as bad as ever.
If you have problem skin, use makeup that is not oil-based and non-comedogenic. Many powders and foundations are available that work well on sensitive skin. If you have especially oily skin, you might want to opt for a powder instead of a water-based foundation, since a powder can also help blot oil naturally, thus helping control its appearance on your face.
I speak from experience as I had chronic acne for many years. I tried all the usual acne treatments, from antibiotics and accutane, to cleansers and herbal formulas...
bnnbbelrea.blogspot.com
tags: how to treat cystics acne, homemade remedy for acne, natural cure for acne

No comments: